1-day multi-product training with a focus on PIC topics is co-hosted by Lumerical & Professor Tomohiro Kita of Waseda University, Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering.
We will introduce all Lumerical products and there will be hands-on exercise time on some selected examples.
- DEVICE Suite tools (FDTD, MODE, CHARGE, HEAT, DGTD, FEEM, MQW, STACK)
- SYSTEM Suite tools (INTERCONNECT, CMLs, EPDA-Environment, etc)
- Passive and active components (waveguides, y branch, MZM, PD, etc)
- MZM circuits (frequency and time domain)
- Python-based Inverse Design examples
Location: Waseda University, Room N55, 1st floor meeting room
Time: Monday, December 9, 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Space may be limited
Multi-product PIC Training
December 9, 2019
(Asia/Tokyo +09:00 GMT)
Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan