With the 2022 R1 release, Ansys continues to push the innovation envelope for its Ansys Lumerical photonics products, delivering powerful new capabilities for improved accuracy, performance, and usability. This webinar spotlights the many new features available in Ansys Lumerical with the 2022 R1 release.
• Ansys Cloud HPC Services Integration: Lumerical Simulations are now compatible with Ansys Cloud – submit large simulations and parameter sweeps to Ansys Cloud directly from Lumerical tools.
• Interoperability with Ansys Speos and Ansys optiSLang: New surface model creation for Speos (BSDF and diffraction gratings); updates to support optiSLang workflows including advanced optimization with Lumerical STACK for display applications.
• Photonic Integrated Circuits: Support for process enabled custom active PIC component design with Layer Builder; new and improved Lumerical INTERCONNECT and Verilog-A photonic model support in Lumerical CML Compiler.
• Tool Integration: Direct bridge to communicate layout data between Virtuoso and FDTD / MODE enabling direct parameter extraction and optimization of p-cells; new integration between Ansys Lumerical INTERCONNECT and KLayout.
• Laser Self-Heating: Simulate effects of self-heating on solid-state laser performance in PIC in Lumerical INTERCONNECT.
• Photonics Core Technologies: Lumerical FEEM now supports waveguide bands; RCWA solver for fast simulation of multi-layer stacks with periodicity and surface patterning (beta availability)
• plus much more …
Ansys 2022 R1: What's New for Lumerical
February 9, 2022 10:00 am
(America/Vancouver -07:00 GMT)