Lumerical Software supports the following operating systems (64-bit editions only):
- Windows® 7, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Requires macOS® 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- RedHat® Enterprise Linux®/CentOS® 6, 7
- RedHat® Enterprise Linux®/CentOS® 5 supported for INTERCONNECT only
Lumerical software supports the following technologies:
- Amazon EC2
- Microsoft Azure
- HPC network technologies including: Infiniband, Myrinet, Gb and 10Gb Ethernet
- MPI frameworks: Microsoft MPI, MPICH, OpenMPI, IntelMPI and other
commercial MPI distributions
- HPC schedulers: SGE, PBS Pro, OpenPBS, Platform LSF, HTCondor, etc.
Lumerical software has limited support on other operating systems that are known to be compatible with the supported systems listed above such as Fedora and Open SUSE.
For operating systems or technologies not explicitly listed under supported systems, Lumerical encourage users to evaluate the software tools on the desired environment and to contact us for installation support if necessary.